marți, 28 mai 2019

Elmore James - Blues Masters Works (Full CD)

Elmore James was an American blues slide guitarist and singer who recorded from 1951 until 1963. His most famous song, "Dust My Broom", an electrified adaptation of a Robert Johnson tune, was his first hit and features one of the most identifiable slide guitar figures in blues. James' composition "The Sky Is Crying" (which became a blues standard) and his rendition of "It Hurts Me Too" were among his most successful singles on the record charts. Other popular James' songs, such as "I Can't Hold Out", ""Madison Blues", "Shake Your Moneymaker", "Bleeding Heart", and "One Way Out", have been recorded by several other artists, including Fleetwood Mac, Jimi Hendrix, and the Allman Brothers Band.

Elmore James a fost un chitarist slide si cantered de blues care a inregistrat din 1951 pana in 1963. Cel mai faimos cantec al sau, “Dust My Broom:, o adaptare electrica a piesei lui Robert Johnson, a fost primul hit si prezinta una din personalitatile de slide guitar cele mai usor de identificat in blues. Compozitia lui James “The Sky  is Crying” (care a devenit un blues standard) si interpretarea lui la “It Hurts Me Too” au fost printer cele mai de success single-uri ale sale din clasamente. Alte cantece populare ale lui James, ca “I Can’t Hold Out”, “Madison Blues”, “Shake Your Moneymaker”, “Bleeding Heart” si “One Way Out”, au fost inregistrate de alti cativa artisti, incluzandu-I pe Fleetwood Mac, Jimi Hendrix si The Allman Brothers Band.

List of tracks
00:00  Dust My Broom
02:43  It Hurts Me Too 
05:46  (I Must Have) Done Somebody Wrong 
08:04  Sho' Nuff I Do 
10:54  Baby What's Wrong? 
13:46  Blues Before Sunrise 
16:25  The Sky Is Crying 
19:12  Stranger Blues 
22:24  Look On Yonder Wall 
24:49  Knocking At Your Door 
27:24  Make My Dreams Come True 
29:58  Cry For Me Baby 
32:41  Rollin' And Tumblin' 
35:13  Wild About You 
38:29  Happy Home 
41:10  Late Hours At Midnight 
43:49  Sunny Land 
47:04  Dark And Dreary 
49:54  I Can't Hold Out 
52:13  Country Boogie 
54:55  Can't Stop Lovin' 
57:16  Please Find My Baby 
60:19  Hand In Hand 
63:02  Early In The Morning 
65:47  I Believe